👉🏼 Now I'm a undergraduate student at Sun Yat-sen University majoring in Computer Science and interested in High Performance Computing (HPC).
- SCSE of Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, China
2018 - 2022 (expected)
Research Assistant in NSCC-GZ
Research Assistant in iSEE, SYSU
September 2019 – 2020
[ECCV 2020] MINI-Net: Multiple Instance Ranking Network for Video Highlight Detection [paper] [code]
Fa-Ting Hong, Xuan-Teng Huang, Wei-Hong Li, Wei-Shi Zheng
Brief introduction: We address the weakly supervised video highlight detection problem for learning to detect segments that are more attractive in training videos given their video event label but without expensive supervision of manually annotating highlight segments.
- Exploit both visual and audio information of video
- Detect highlight part of videos with only video-level annotations given
- Outperforms other SOTA models with large margins
Member of Student Cluster Competition Team, SYSU
October 2020 – Present
One of active leaders of SYSU SCC, we have achieved honors in international student cluster competitions.
- Focusing on optimizations for specific applications on Intel CPUs and NVIDIA GPUs
- Deploying applications on multi-machine environment in TianHe-2 supercomputer
- Composing proposals to introducing our contributions systematically in English
- Stanford CS-106L: Standard C++ Programming [notes]
- Berkeley CS61b Data Structure
- SYSU LaTeX Template [Github]